Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Agriculture on the Missions Field

Carlos is our new Pastor at the farm

In Nicaragua on the farm we are moving forward with a 
new agriculturist. 


In 2014 the farm staff planted these in the front of 
Bethlehem Farm it was amazing to see when I arrived.
Even though we were in a drought they still grew.  When 
you are waiting sometimes you just can't see how things are
going to work out.
At that time we were praying for God to send us a new 
agriculturist.  Here we are in 2016 and someone came to us
that Pastor Rigoberto discipled many years ago.  Unknown to us God
was working, we just needed to be patient.
When I was in Nicaragua in September Pastor Rigoberto
 brought me to meet Carlos.
I gave him seeds not knowing what he would do with them.
So when I arrived in November this what he showed me.
They are actually zinnia flower seedlings.
 
I was amazed and excited! 

When my family joined the mission as a volunteer back in 2011
we took a big leap of faith, not sure what was going to happen.
 Having always been a grower of plants,  I wanted to share
it with people who had nothing.  One of my desires was to teach 
people how to grow food they did not have today, but they could 
have tomorrow. They just have to be willing to try!
The Lord will share his burdens we need to be ready to act.




1 comment:

  1. Hey I’m Martin Reed,if you are ready to get a loan contact.Mr Benjamin via email: lfdsloans@outlook.com ,WhatsApp:+1 989-394-3740 I’m giving credit to his Service .They grant me the sum 2,000,000.00 Euro. within 5 working days.Mr Benjamin work with  group investors into pure loan and debt financing at the  returns of 1.9% to pay off your bills or buy a home Or Increase your Business. please I advise everyone out there who are in need of loan and can be reliable, trusted and capable of repaying back at the due time of funds.

    ReplyDelete