Thursday, July 30, 2015

Cross Culture Training

The summer months is a time spent in America.
While my heart is in prayer about the Nicaragua people,
part of my job is here in the states.

While I live in the United States most of the time I am an 
Advocate working as a voice for the poor in Nicaragua.
Of course one of my main projects is studying Spanish.
 Studying a language will help me work directly with the people
when I am working in Nicaragua.

One of the great things I found was online tutors.
If you ever wanted to learn a new language this is a great tool.
Italki.com
One of the great things about this online classes is I have only picked
teachers that are from Nicaragua.  So I get cross culture training from the
teachers that I am meeting with.
I have tried many different styles to help me learn to speak in Spanish.
Rosetta Stone, learnspanish.com
The greatest is speaking the language at least 3 times a week.





No comments:

Post a Comment