Monday, July 20, 2015

Happenings In May

May 


 In May I was able to take a quick trip to Nicaragua with a new friend from Oregon.
This was such a delight and there were things that I got to experience that I would like to
share with you.
Theresa and I traveled to Chinandega where we met
up with Pastor Rigoberto and Claudia Reyes.
It would be a day filled with much excitement as we
were going to meet with some people I had met in March.

There was a little girl the Lord placed on my heart.
Let me introduce you to Jessica.
We were going to meet her and the family.
Jessica was going to get her chance to go to
school.
Thank GOD, HE had went ahead of me and placed
HIS desires in hearts of people who would fund
 this project.
This is the food we went and bought for this family.
This will feed this family of 5 for a month.

Plus, we had some sponsors that bought 3 uniforms
for three girls to go to school.  The hope is that God
will use Jessica for HIS glory in the years to come.
          
     

The second day we were giving the opportunity to meet with another group
of families living along the highway.
What an amazing couple of days we had.

What a privilege it is to serve in Nicaragua!
We were right above Chinandega.







No comments:

Post a Comment